My Blog List

Monday 27 June 2011

Lithuanian hb9 catwalk model


A quick 15 minute close on leicester square,my state was great! and she was one of the hottest girls I've met through game..tried to i-date but fell through..partly because I didn't push it,I was A/C ing at the time and enjoying sharing value,anyway I set up a day 2 with her on the spot then leave ...next day I leave work early and call her...


WW:hi hows the sight seeing?
Hblithu:Er, hi,I can't talk right now..I'll call you back..
WW:ok I'll be free for the next 30 mins,bye


Honestly I thought that was game over as I had no time to strike any vibe but 10 mins after I get..


Hblithu:I have no credit,what did you want?


as you can see not exactly DTF just yet...so I leave it 1 hour and send back..


WW:I was at a loose end for an hour, but I'm with my GF now..meet you up tomorrow if I have time..


Hblithu:Yes of course!!


My game plan is to run with the disqualification then dhv to fuck...;)


after my last Model flake I'm not expecting a thing but just happy to be dating this calibre of girl. 
check this:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it constructive and don't sell shit.