My Blog List

Saturday 11 June 2011

Daygame lays are just better

                 Have you ever wondered why other peoples cooking tends to taste better than your own? I'm a trained chef and patisserie chef and spent my late teens and early to mid twenties working for 2 chefs who rank in the top 5 in the world. I can confirm it ain't cooking ability, my theory is that it comes from somebody sharing their unique skill and interpretation of a given statergy/recipe. Thats why I think daygame lays are so special, a man battles against his fear, conditioning and multiple hurdles to snatch an experience that he shares with his target girl, simply beautiful. 
 I'm solo in covent garden and 2 blowouts into a session..I run round an approach a thin brunette with a great shaped ass, its lunchtime and after confirming she speaks English I tell her she reminds me of Madeleine Peyroux (although I'd say she's fitter- unmentioned) she hooks and I find out she's a retail doll and 29 y/o we swap numbers.


                                
Image result for mediterranean girl
Club Med looks
                                
                                  
She responds well and I line up a day 2 on the Friday night,she turns up dolled up somewhat defiantly not over the top but she looks good and I'm happy, the whole date felt friend zoned off despite me trying my best to spike it up, anyway she texts me after the date:
              " Thanks for today,I've spent good time with u,nice conversation!! thanks for being patient with my English.c u soon.xx"
                Two more dates later she finally lets me take her to salsa at my place an I escalate easily as we're both gagging for it, congratulating myself while I peel off her dress and reveal a tight milk chocolate skin toned body gym firm with unassuming breasts that scream bite/squeeze me, its pretty amazing seeing the physical reaction hot girls can give you after a period of so so experiences, and I swear my cock gained half an inch literally rising to the occasion-result great sex.

                       
Hbspain left pointless for you to see..but nice hair huh


No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it constructive and don't sell shit.