My Blog List

Sunday 3 July 2011

Daygame lay Hb spain

What I love about daygame is the way you really get to see the girl in the cold light of day before you make a disicion to pursue her..
Yad stop..
Opener: excuse me you remind me of a jazz singer I know...then think of one who looks vaguely like her...in this case 


she hooked nicely and I pushed for i-date but she had to run..actually I later found out she was very nervous and had no idea how to act...
-note to self work to relax my sets more,


The first date..she flakes..then we resume the texting..


day 2.. her friend and cousin tags along and its a weird vibe...no chance of closing as I isolate her and she immediately informs me her cousin is staying at her place.


Day 3.. I meet her in a covent garden bar and her friend cockblocks me with thats so wierd you met on the street, I shut her case down & bail feeling pissed off..she has no idea how hard I've worked on my daygame ;)
day 4.. we go to a pub and I run standard comfort but I have an appointment for my new  band and have to split.


day 5.. she comes to my gig..when I escalate she runs off..but I get her to set up a day 4 with favorable logistics..IE:my local pub.


Before she comes around I tell her to bring wine..white..she complies and we end up doing salsa in my flat...after that its a case of making out leading to the bedroom..she has the sort of body I love,its tight and toned and really turns me on..abit annoying though as I don't have great sensitivity in my cock after alot of wine so the sex is mediocre, 
The longest seduction since I started game...

a new addition to the archive...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it constructive and don't sell shit.