My Blog List

Wednesday 15 June 2011

Ozzie's free talk..

So today I went to Ozzie's (RSD) free talk in Waterloo..it was inspiring and I not only discovered his Ozzie's website,I also took away more than I expected to...
the main point being something I hear Sasha talk about alot..challenging yourself to do things you are scared of...I am bad at this but I know if I am to change for the long term I need to be doing more...so I am compiling a list of things to totally fuck myself up...in the next week I plan to:


-open a girl on a busy train,in frount of loads of people...I saw Krauser do this effortlessly once so it can be done. (obviously it can be done but seeing is believing)


-open a dayset with loads of people watching.


-Make a complete cunt of myself somewhere...un decieded where or what to do as of yet.


looking at some of Ozzie's stunts was funny but I have to say that for him they seemed tame..but that is for him,I think he would have to do some really fucked up shit to challenge himself these days...run the train on the queen?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it constructive and don't sell shit.