My Blog List

Sunday 26 June 2011

Moran's AAA event..approach coaching.

AAA event...in the morning I meet constant traveler and Tom the bomb and we get approaching my first 2 sets are awful and the first also had a massive audience..we keep at it and C.T gets a i-date after a load of approaches..I get nowt!  meet the lss crew and get my group..3 cool guys 2 of which I was out with last week, the demo set is  hb7.5 swede..an awkward stop due to space limitations but she hooks nicely and starts qualifying to me about her English..number close/facebook..from here its set after set and I can't remember the last time I had state like that..highlights included 2 shop sets both seemingly solid number/facebook closes and as a last set of the day hb9 lithuanian model who I set up a day 2 with and number/facebook close..all in all 6 numbers-although 1 was the wrong amount of digits, and 7 facebooks...what an afternoon..the only downer is I put a new memory card in my camera and it didn't work so I have no footage of the day..gutted.


Short and sweet...

Sunday's AAA event was cool as f**k!, we need to do another one soon..I've already been recruiting allies   Wink

I find my group on carnaby street and am told I just approached "the girl from the real hustle" ..didn't really register as I have seen it only once, ages ago, good show!.

anyway 5 mins later my wing is on the phone but points to a cute girl, walking a dog, with another dog in her handbag.

Yad stop & open her with:"Can I give you a compliment"
"You just walked past me and I noticed that Your gorgeous and you like animals..your totally my type!"

she's laughing shyly and is flighty-I notice an unusual vibe (slight confusion-but not in the conventional sense)...
she walks past me then turns around side on and stops...

We chat about her dogs a little & she thanks me for the compliment,she seems slightly uncomfortable so I try to move forward but she's flighty so I attempt an fail a number close & bounce...My wing later informs me "that was the girl"-from the real hustle.

She had nice eyes & was hotter in the flesh generally tbf...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it constructive and don't sell shit.