My Blog List

Tuesday 19 July 2011

Lost in KOKO

  Games exiting mostly and I feel a sea of unlimited growth in front of me, its a sweet feeling seeing the  when I'm flowing, however the flow sometimes says no.

  Its Saturday and I'm drinking with Tom da Bomb in Camden..he waffles on about his latest Tinder success and I feel like puking, I did 16 approaches this week with only 1 facebook to show for it,fucking good looking guys...they piss me off (and so does my shitty daygame), we get into KOKO and approach some girls, I start talking to this short cute brunette who runs over to her friends leaving me looking like a tit, I do the best 'I don't give a fuck face' and walk to the other side of the bar feeling eyes burning lazer like at my back..I see a cute blonde in the corner next to the DJ, I approach her..

Me: Hi, you're waiting to make a request aren't you?
Finish girl: I'm not actually..
Me: Bet your choosing Abba and waiting for the kitchen to serve you meatballs..
Fin: I'm not Swedish..
Me: I'm (my name) -we shake hands
Fin: I'm (her name)..

                                                                     I out drank em all!

Some more boring conversation later she gives up the number but its feels flaky as fuck, she then walks off to her friends, I'm doing a great job convincing myself that she's just a shy girl an will warm up with some alcohol, that is until I glance at her group and realise Tom da Bomb is amongst them locked in with a girl who's at least 2 points higher than the Fin I just closed, I'm crashing hard here an resolve that its only early but that I gotta get laid! its out to the smoking area where the ratio is 6 guys and 2 girls, I open the girls with my now infamous lady gaga opener an its all good! until one of the Italian guys saunters over and puts his arm round one of the girls while kissing the other one, then grins at me with a 'fuck off' epression, I reload my 'I don't give a fuck' face but its getting less an less convincing now, I walk off with as much grace as I can muster and fire into 3 girls sitting down, their friendly but one of them casts passive aggressive looks at me until her friends get the hint and start giving me short answers. Opening the door to reenter the front bar I see Tom the Bomb step back with his girl, they were obviously just about to leave..he says "bye" an I get a chance to properly clock his girl, she's slim and tall with sharp features that any guy would pine to see his cock inside..I'm envious. I go into the bar an empty £14 in change onto the bar an ask the guy to convert it to cider an vodka, an hour or so later I'm steaming drunk. I see loads of approachable girls but they scowl at me through disgusted eyes..last thing I remember is approaching a group and being in a argument with a girl in a fancy dress costume, who calls me a "dick".

I leave thinking fuck my life...

2 comments:

  1. Nice blog, but honestly, I hate the layout - the fonts and colors are horrid and hard to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok...thanks for the tips mate-font now changed, I like your blog too m8

    ReplyDelete

Keep it constructive and don't sell shit.