My Blog List

Wednesday 27 July 2011

The Artist

HB:ESTONIA
Quick 5 minute set on Oxford st during the aaa event last month, I remember the hook was strong and conversation was effortless..my type of girl-creative,attractive,different..I like to bone please.


We swap texts and I arrange a day 2...she's seems intent on long text rallies that I hate before the meet but I have to get involved an they swing along plesently and I'm enthused to see her work I'd describe her art as experimental and I stare at the sky hopping this ethos extends to all area's of her life...
we text back an forth an she accepts my invitation on the 3rd try (92% of sales men give up without hearing the 5th no) We meet an I walk her to Chandos waxing lyrically about what Art excites me.. she says a line I like about how bland things can be sometimes and adding colour is the spice of life ect. that gave me a semi..so far so good as I lead her into venue 2 dirty martini, the scene inside is an eclectic mix of Essex boys and toffs so we sit round the back an I pull her in an go for the make out, she actually kisses me the first time an I feel her togue in my mouth then she rolls off every attempt after that, I eventually takeaway at the bar an try to picture a lion sturdy casting his knowing eye over the Savanna... but really I'm wondering if I've been cockblocked by the bacon/garlic tagliatelle I ate earlier.


I ping her a few days later an she responds then drops off...the chat gets going and she responded to a day 3 positively but when I talk about arrangements she goes ghosts...I'm reminded of Krausers Geordie voice once advising me "girls are just flakey"
bollocks she was fit as fuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it constructive and don't sell shit.