My Blog List

Thursday 3 September 2015

LR:ze Germans are cumming

"Its Friday night and I feel alright" as Montell Jorden once rapped before his mind was claimed by fanatical religion..my crew are subdued and are a mix of gamers and normals that all know me as the guy that try and sometimes succeeds in banging girls so I don't feel the usual weirdness some normals put me through if they see blowouts, makeouts or anything veering away from "normality".
                     I'm getting suckered into the lethargy so promise myself I'll get off the fence in the next pub, after stepping through the door I approach the first two girls I see with "you guys look interesting", they are leaning on the 'one armed bandit' as I accuse them of being gamblers who my mum warned me about, we have a vibe less 2 min chat and I return to my group, the normals annoying ask if I got 'blown out'?. Its all extremes with normals viewing game, get a number or lay and your God,get blown out and they recluse into the satisfactory reassurance that we're all wasting our time & dignity, drinks arrive an my compadres and I share some flat tasteless hipster beer..

                     I notice that no-one else in the group seems willing or capable of gaming tonight but I am horny and won't be lulled into their slothful in action. Outside the pub I commandeer a hired gun and start hitting on her aggressively..the space between us has the width of Tom da bombs cock as I revel in the sexual cockiness, she's giggling but somethings afoot until she shuts me down when I go for her number.."you can have it if I see you again" and adds herself on facebook..I depart catching up to the rest of the group outside a supermarket where Dave is buying cigarettes..its then I see her:

                     She's long and tall and has straight blonde hair down to her ribcage and despite her unflattering clothes her perfect skinny young body will not be denied. I gulp as I feel a strong and unmistakable DNA tug.. I walk beside her an step in front of her with practised effortlessness..

Me: "Did your silver shoes come with sunglasses?.."

Amy:"No"-very flat delivery but not at all dismissive.

Me: "I'm not sure my eyes can handle looking at them,I'll go blind!..your not English are you?"

Amy:"No I'm German,from a small place called Bremen"

Me:blah blah blah number close

Napoleon sindrome evaparation

                        Its at this point we are interrupted by a stocky black guy who hands her a bottle of beer and I greet him warmly as my group befriend him brilliantly..Constant traveler has the best winging skills I've even seen, despite his game hitting seemingly insurmountable brick walls he has helped my penis hit home more than any other wing and this night was just another solid example of our evolved comradeship.

                      The friend's integrating well with my group so we all stick together an I ease off the pick up and slot into the leading the group to a nearby bar to the chorus of "its your night man" I cringe at the over wingmanship here, we grab drinks I isolate Amy in the smoking area, she's shy but also hands down the hottest girl in the bar, the misery is evident in the boys eyes as the talent is of a shockingly low standard in comparison. She's showing curiosity but seems flummoxed whenever her dark skinned friend appears- which is often, I text Tom and explain I need a another venue an that we'll hang at the back so I can isolate her stealthily and he nods as I lead my new German following as if I was David hasslehoff an we get our coats.
                     The selected next venue is perfection with its dark corners and pillars everywhere my groups social skills manage to sucker our dark skinned friends attention as I pull Amy into a corner and tell her I want to make out (pretty chode but she's half a foot taller than me so unless I use a barstool she'll have to bend that giraffe like posture to accommodate) which she does and I feel a firm resolution in my pants that confirms I'm highly attracted to this young lass..
                        She uses the toilet and I find CT and explain I'm going for extraction which is a huge play I'm apprehensive about seeing as she's out with another guy who obviously fancies her,but I resolve I have to attempt..when she gets back we chill with our drinks then I pull the trigger and thats when things get a bit fucked up outside the bar. I'm now gripping my girls hand as I bid farewell to the group..


Me:Ok guys me and Amy are going this way see you later..

Non game friend:What you and her are leaving together? (Moronic calibration)

Me:Thats right,see you soon..

Dark German guy:Amy are you ok? want to catch the bus with me?

Amy:(looks confused) I'm alright I think..

Me:Yeah thanks man we'll be good, nice meeting you! and with that I tug her hand and walk her to a near by arches to harass her without distraction..she's shy but so up my street I feel like I've hit jackpot! Feels on as I walk her to the bus stop which is overrun by crusty lefty Shoreditch young's all probably drunk on vegan larger, I'm skint and don't want to cab it, finally the bus arrives and we jump on and I play music through shared earphones..I feeling as excited as jimmy Savile in a children's ward as the bus tours through east London towards my pad..


Back at mine we make out in bed and its going swimmingly until the period protest rears it fucking annoying head,I'm gutted but enjoy her wanking me off while I paw at her perfectly shaped 19 y/o boobs.

We smoke up and I take her to the tube in the morning (still unfucked), I close her for the first time a few days later, her body was epically beautiful.


2017 update:I ended up dating this girl for two years in an open relationship before her calling time on it..after her dumping me I fucked a girlfriend of hers. We often said 'I love you" to each other and I felt aload of hardcore affection for her. Despite me being the second guy to bang her the sex was amongst the best of my life,largely due to her hotness-a level Ive never previously had access to. I also gelled with her parents who liked me a lot as I think they felt I was a stable in her life?..here's us at her mums wedding-the marriage lasted 11 months lol.


She was wearing heels..I swear!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it constructive and don't sell shit.