My Blog List

Thursday 3 September 2015

LR:Squirrels and cherries

           My hangover is rampant as I board the tube to meet CT in central, he's asked me to approach coach him an I can't help wondering if he's better off staying in bed as I know his adversity to hard unpaid work, a good job usually teaches men that unfortunately, skiving bastards like me have learned to learn our passions, I often wonder why more people don't find a way to do it?. I force through a set and grimace as I can't think of anything to say after the open. that was rubbish. An my mate begged me to teach him this shit!.
Look into my eyes..
                We meet at a coffee shop an its flat whites all round, he's talking but I hear the apprehension in his voice, I suggest we get a table outside and as we do I see a short latin cutee walk past..I'm on it and chase her down using a variation of the stolen from Krauser 'Squirrel opener' she stops and stares in my eyes like I'm a hypnotist, I suddenly forget all the wobbles and am reunited with my love of DG, I take her number..
                CT seems impressed and I am happy that I didn't bin off the session and stay in bed.
              Its a few days later when I meet Italian squirrel at the punch and Judy, she looks so young and small that I wonder if I'm in puedo territory. I'm relived when I find out she's 19 and new to the city, after a drink I try to move forward but she is firm about going so I walk her to the tube and ask her to text me when she gets home, she does..
 
                      looking for acorns under my neck..
                    We meet up at Holborn tube, we draw some looks from a group of bunny boiler mid 30's women, their irrelevant judgement ignored, its into the Shakespeare for cheap alcohol. Its bright and fairly loud an we squeeze into a back sofa & I play the questions game and find out she's a virgin, when she tells me this she says it very resolutely, as if its played on her mind a lot and she's made a firm decision, she tells me she had a Catholic boyfriend who didn't want to poke before marriage, Jesus I think, religion has fucked over so many lives, I pull her in and make slow chit chat and I am really feeling this girl and hope she'll fuck. The bounce back is shut down when she tells me I have to get up at 7am and I again take her to the station, we make out before she departs, walking home I feel the love for women flowing.

               My Boss gets me in the office the next day to give me a dressing down about some trivial crap and I sit as disassociated as a rape victim in crown court, listening as little as possible until he finishes his rant, definitely a bonus of street game, the emotional control I mean, people just can't get in your head as easily, Ive literally had people about to punch me and I've maintained my composure, I've found this either de-escalates the situation or makes steam come out of ears and they wanting to punch you even harder. Since getting beaten up to almost death (separate post coming) I stepped up my boxing and general fighting so this attitude barely registers in my ras.


                 I meet Hb squirrel/Steph at Green park tube after work and its a clear warm day so we lay in the park, its bloody nice having dates with a girl youthful and undamaged but I struggle to make it sexual but vow to at least try to get her back to mine this time, I stand up and take her hand pulling her up and start walking towards the tube talking to her the whole time,we make it on the tube and I am feeling fireworks going off in my belly..until she asks "where we're going?"

                 I tell her I'm going to show her east London and she takes it but I see cogs turning and turn up the sooth conversation, we change for the tubes at Holborn and I think "bollocks" as I find out the central line is having maintenance works and isn't running but she follows me onto the replacement bus service without a peep, as it trundles through east London I am talking the whole time trying to occupy the cockblock hamster so it has no room to fuck up my day/lay, my lucks still rolling as the bus actually stops right outside my house and I point this out as a passing comment and casually say "lets go get some water at my place its only there", inside my flat its still so chilled and I start wondering if this girl has actually got any idea whats coming imminently, we cook pasta together and I get her chopping basil and mozzarella telling her "English people make the best pasta in the world" its funny and also utter bullshit as anyone who's had the misfortune to have eaten my brothers lasagne knows, finishing our food I give her a few minutes and pull her in and we make out with my hands exploring her tits with 0 protest, their small but firm and feel great in my hands and this is illustrated by the bulge in my pants, I place her hand on it through my jeans and she touches me carefully, its all smooth sailing as I take her into the bedroom and start removing her clothes and whiping off mine too and she stares at my hard on with what I imagine is a mix of curiosity and fear, we make out and I put her hand on it again and touch her up, surprised by how dry her pussy is, I'm shoving my fingers in and can feel the warm dampness but its not getting any wetter so I think ok its had time now..here goes..I attempt to get it in but its painfully tight and with each attempt she looks like she's being stabbed by a kitchen knife, after persevering, this goes on for 10-15 mins until I give up and lay back encouraging her to suck me off which she does, its a toothy affair and abit painful so I pull her off in the end and get her to jerking it off, I want to cum in her mouth but she doesn't understand and when I repeat myself she says "No!!" so I cum on her waist instead, its satisfying lying there with a teenager drinking coconut juice,kissing and talking about trivial life stuff.

She leaves and texts me that night

"thanks for you being nice guy today,I'm sorry about sex was not good, good night x"

-very cute, I feel warm but secretly hope this doesn't interfere with my daygame progress in some way.









age difference alert?..










I don't have to work for the next date I know she wants to pop her cherry and we finally do it after 1 more failed attempt, we actually high five after the deed and she celebrate's saying
"I actually had sex!".







































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it constructive and don't sell shit.